Yes, I do want to become pregnant.Your health before you become pregnant is critical for a healthy pregnancy and baby. If you want to get pregnant soon, a few things to consider are:
- Start taking folic acid or a prenatal vitamin daily.
- Make sure your health conditions, like asthma or diabetes, are being managed
- Ask if the medications you are taking are safe during pregnancy
- Check that your vaccines are up to date.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol
- Stay active! Try to maintain a healthy weight and engage in regular exercise.
- Make a dental appointment for your oral health.