- GLMA Provider Directory See this link to find LGBT friendly providers in your area.
- The Trevor Project The nation’s only 24/7 crisis intervention and suicide prevention lifeline for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning young people ages 13-24. 1-866-4-U-TREVOR (1-866-273-7386)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, available 24 hours a day. 1-800-273-8255
- GLBT National Help Center National hotline, serving callers of all ages, offering peer-counseling information and local resources at 1-888-843-4564
- GLBT Youth Talkline, serving youth through age 25. Peer counseling, information and local resources at 1-800-246-PRIDE (7743)
- Lavender Clinic A non-profit health clinic in Honolulu that provides healthcare, leadership, programs, education, and services for the transgender, lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer, and intersex communities and for ALL communities of Hawaii regardless of gender or sexual orientation. 808-445-5392
- CHOW Project Needle exchange, HIV and Hepatitis C testing, housing advocacy, and condom distribution in Honolulu.
- Youth Outreach (YO) Youth Outreach serves as a safe haven for homeless youth, offering medical care, social services, and non-judgmental support in Honolulu.